Senior Full Stack Developer
At Aisle Rocket, you are part of a team that builds highly persuasive experiences — in-store, online, and beyond. We are driven by a diverse group of talent who has a passion for customer experience. Here, game-changing marketing ideas are brought to life. Award-winning, integrated, multi-channel campaigns are created, and new ways to optimize the shopping experience are generated.
Aisle Rocket is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our IoT team. You’ll have the opportunity to build owners' experiences, applications, and progressive platforms for Fortune 500 companies. To support these amazing projects, we need a fundamentally sound developer that is an advocate for code quality, build automation, and user experience. Experimentation and problem solving will be your best assets. If you’re interested in building the future of connected smart products and the platforms that support them, join our amazing team at Aisle Rocket.
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library.
- Familiarity with a JAMstack development architecture and its implementation.
- Expert with Git workflows and has worked with BitBucket, GitHub, or GitLab.
- Experience working with DevOps teams, CI/CD, containerized applications, and serverless infrastructure.
- Experience with application state management and supporting libraries.
- Understanding of modern responsive web design (RWD) patterns as well as browser compatibility, progressive enhancement, and accessibility.
- Deep knowledge of modern front-end tooling workflows and build automation.
- A solution owner that can support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Comfortable working in shell and CLI environments—A terminal ninja.
- Resourceful, collaborative, and flexible—able to prove technology-agnostic solutions.
- Lives by an agile software development approach and has experience leveraging various project management tools.
- Proven ability to create working prototypes at varying degrees of fidelity.
- Ability to work with 3rd party RESTful API services and other web service architectures.
Proficiency in these Technologies and Methodologies:
- CSS: Animation, Flexbox, Rotate, Scale, Gradients, Transforms, Transitions, Grid, SASS
- Traditional CMS: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), WordPress, Magento, Drupal
- Headless/Decoupled CMS: Contentful, Strapi, AEM Headless, Magento 2.0, WordPress Headless, Shopify Custom Storefront
- Static Site Generators: Gatsby.js, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gridsome.js
- Web Services / APIs: Open API / RESTful, GraphQL
- State Management: Flux, Redux, VueX
- Tooling & Build Workflows: Package management, task runners, bundling & transpilation, tree shaking, CSS pre-processors
- Cross-Platform Development: React Native, Electron, Firebase
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.