At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best—then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We need a dynamic, well-spoken, articulate Performance Marketing Analyst to build and maintain deep client relationships while managing large scale Facebook customer acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate would bring a strong analytical mindset and an academic degree in Math or Science. The Performance Marketing team handles all aspects of our client campaigns - strategy, execution, and tracking to client goals. This role will begin remotely and transition to our Chicago office.
HOW SUCCESS IS MEASURED:
- Within 1 month of the start date:
- Be able to update analytics files daily, incorporate optimization metrics, and assess overall campaign performance.
- Synthesize and translate reportable campaign data into comprehensive decks for client presentation
- Use project management software autonomously.
- Understand how to launch campaigns, audiences, and creative within Facebook Ads Manager.
- Within 3 months of the start date:
- Be proficient in the project management software to communicate budget changes, troubleshoot, and test campaigns internally with minimal supervision.
- Craft strategic narratives of performance data, bug fixes and manage almost all written client communication
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of performance data, identify key campaign audiences and manage campaign budgets
- Beyond the first 3 months:
- Autonomously manage 3-5 client campaigns.
- Manage internal project teams
- Work with senior managers to determine and execute client-specific strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree major in Math, Science, Econ, Physics or Statistics Required
- English fluency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to develop effective internal and external client relationships
- Composure in the face of adversity
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Analytical mindset (Math, Economics, and Finance background)
- Advanced Excel experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Local candidates to the Greater Chicago area strongly preferred
An ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a role that combines analytical rigor with client-facing responsibilities
- Experience with online advertising and/or data/statistical analysis, a plus
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, a plus
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.