At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best—then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
The Account Strategist role is an important position; they help manage some of our accounts’ day-to-day responsibilities, including identifying which media platforms best advertise a client's brand or product and having a strong understanding of the client's business and the consumer journey.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s business and the consumer journey
- Support managers in developing client-facing, cross-channel recommendations, including presentations, flowcharts, budgets, etc.
- Work with managers, clients, and cross-functional teams on media plan strategy and cross-channel media (media mix, goals, flighting, daypart, etc.)
- Assist in determining the optimal strategic approach for creating and/or channel selection (Digital, Print, Video, Audio, Direct Mail, etc.)
- Provide consumer research and market analysis to help execute media plans, including industry benchmarks, competitive analysis, etc.
- Communicate with Performance Managers/ad operations, assist in activating media plans & ad trafficking
- Create & manage account-specific media schedules, flowcharts, budget oversight, reporting, and other deliverables
- Create briefs for internal teams (creative briefs) and assist in new business opportunities as needed
- Maintain a collaborative and productive working relationship with clients and internal, cross-functional teams
- Understand the use of general media industry tools and systems
- Stay ahead of trends, identify new media opportunities or programs, and advise new ways to reach target audiences.
- Ensure quality control by reviewing and confirming the accuracy of media plans, recommendations, and media execution
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Communication, or relevant field required.
- Media Internship a PLUS
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% (upon lifted travel restrictions)
- Detail-oriented critical thinker with the ability to make independent decisions.
- Verbal and written communication skills for frequent contact with internal teams and assisting with POVs, plans, and presentations
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize client responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Slides) or MS PowerPoint
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
An ideal candidate:
- Prior agency experience
- Experience with marketing and consumer research experience implementing campaign strategy
- Naturally curious, a strong communicator with a blend of intuitive & analytical skills
- Interested in solving complex problems and has a strong passion for advertising
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.