At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best—then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
We need a dynamic and well-spoken Paid Social Performance Marketing Manager to build and maintain deep client relationships while managing paid media acquisition and retention campaigns. The Performance Marketing team handles all aspects of our client campaigns - strategy, execution, and tracking to client goals. This role will begin remotely and transition to our Chicago office.
- Owns implementation, tracking, and measurement of all paid social campaigns across all clients
- Heavily collaborates across the organization to quickly onboard new clients.
- Execution of Paid Social (including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok) with our platforms and partners
- Collaborates closely with Client Services, Technology, Analytics, and Strategy teams
- Executes QA (Quality Assurance) process before campaign launch and ongoing for the duration of the campaign
- Identifies optimizations, best practices, and campaign enhancements to help refine internal best practices
- Manages pace and tracking to campaign budgets
- Delivers regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Quickly escalates tracking issues and concerns with the campaigns.
- Meets and exceeds expectations on deliverable dates for the internal team, external partners, and client
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Campaign Management/Operations experience required.
- Expertise in working with RTB, Facebook Business Manager, and other paid social platforms
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing Paid Social marketing campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- Multi-task effectively with precise attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate and creatively resolve problems
- Exceptional team player possessing initiative and motivation to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets), Google Analytics, and with Mac OS and iOS
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.