At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best—then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
The Paid Search Strategist will help manage the day-to-day execution of multiple paid search accounts and help lead the overall strategic direction for those accounts. With a strong focus on data, reporting, and analytics, the Paid Search Strategist builds reports that generate insights and dives deeply into the fine-tuning campaigns for maximum ROI.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s business and the consumer journey
- Support managers in developing client-facing, cross-channel recommendations, including presentations, flowcharts, budgets, etc.
- Work with managers, clients, and cross-functional teams on media plan strategy and cross-channel media (media mix, goals, flighting, daypart, etc.) as the paid search SME
- Be the point person for multiple paid search accounts.
- Manage campaigns, both search and shopping. A basic understanding of display media is a bonus.
- Create & manage account-specific media schedules, flowcharts, budget oversight, reporting, and other deliverables
- Assist in new business opportunities as needed
- Maintain a collaborative and productive working relationship with clients and internal, cross-functional teams
- Understand the use of general media industry tools and systems
- Stay ahead of trends, identify new media opportunities or programs, and advise new ways to reach target audiences.
- Ensure quality control by reviewing and confirming the accuracy of media plans, recommendations, and media execution
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communication, or relevant field required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with paid search account management
- Detail-oriented critical thinker with the ability to make independent decisions.
- Verbal and written communication skills for frequent contact with internal teams and assisting with POVs, plans, and presentations
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads, ideally Google Certified
- Deep knowledge of spreadsheets, including pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize client responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Slides) or MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
An ideal candidate:
- Prior agency experience
- Specializes in paid search & understands the role it plays relative to other channels in the media mix
- Naturally curious, a strong communicator with a blend of intuitive & analytical skills
- Interested in solving complex problems and has a strong passion for advertising
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.