At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our teams have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
We are seeking a Freelance Digital Account Supervisor with an eye for great creativity, who thrives in a digital role and embraces processes while making them their own. Although this role will be for 6 months with the potential to come on full time in the second half of the year, there will be no shortage of exciting, digital forward work. This role will have the opportunity to work on one of the most inspiring and creative brands.
The Digital Account Supervisor is responsible for the management and growth of client relationships as well as for the quality and results of client marketing programs. He or she is accountable for successfully managing multiple projects and deadlines, both internally and externally. The top candidate will partner with the VP Group Account Director to ensure the overall success of our clients, including consumer brands and agency partners as well as internal teams. Key to this role will be a passion for client service excellence, continuous improvement, and providing innovative digital marketing solutions that align with our clients’ goals and objectives. This is a unique opportunity for the ideal candidate to leverage his or her passion for digital marketing, commitment to client service excellence, and project management expertise to impact the dynamic digital marketing industry.
- Effectively communicate with both the clients and internal project teams
- Present cost estimates, digital strategies, and creative and digital experiences to client teams, including director-level roles
- Anticipate future client needs and project risks
- Review all client deliverables to ensure that reliability, accuracy, and quality standards are met and oftentimes exceeded
- Provide actionable insights from campaign results and ongoing analytics
- Collaborate with discipline team leads in estimating timelines and project risks
- Supervise digital marketing campaign setup, programming, monitoring, and reporting
- Prepare project timelines and manage internal communication on client-specific marketing campaign details, status and next steps
- Facilitate ongoing client communication, including regularly scheduled meetings and calls, to provide exceptional follow-up
- Shift account priorities based on client needs and expectations
- Understand clients’ ROI to their customers and contribute actionable solutions to their goals and objectives
- Apply ongoing ideas for marketing channels and tactics
- Become a trusted partner of the client to develop various marketing opportunities
- Understand project workflows for small/medium projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Marketing, Digital Advertising or related field
- 3–5 years of relevant client service experience and/or internship experience in fast-paced, digital marketing or advertising environments
- Prior hands-on experience with digital marketing, social media, mobile, and/or web technology
- Proven success in developing and maintaining superior client relationships, delivering results, and anticipating roadblocks
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Superior project management, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of basic HTML and content management systems is a plus
- Project life cycle experience with digital marketing campaigns
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Appetite for good creative work and the ability to push work to the next level
- Superior organizational and management of timelines across multiple projects
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Possess a passion for client service excellence, interest in process optimizations, and continuous improvement
- Ability to provide innovative digital marketing solutions that align with our clients’ goals & objectives.
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.