At Aisle Rocket, you’ll be part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds, and expertise and are always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time. If you approach every project with drive and wonder and refuse to settle until the work is at its absolute best—then you may be the next stellar addition to our Aisle Rocket team.
What We Value
- A sense of curiosity. Embracing a growth mindset to push what can be possible.
- Ability to elevate others. Diverse thinking helps us accomplish shared goals.
- Focus on results. Deep-rooted in data while using creativity to grow the bottom line.
- Taking ownership. For yourself, your peers, our clients and our agency.
- Spark. Our people just have it. And if you do, we’d love to talk to you.
- Own performance and delivery for programmatic media, including recommending appropriate programmatic strategies and identifying suitable approaches for creating and deploying campaigns
- Expert knowledge of self–serve DSPs and other programmatic technology partners including planner tools, audience inventory, platform inventory, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for partner teams at The TradeDesk (TTD) and LiveRamp, including working with the team on client questions or ways to improve platform usage
- Partner with account services and strategy teams to drive the development of campaign strategy, testing and establishing KPIs/benchmarks
- Contribute to the success, retention and growth of an account portfolio (2-3 accounts)
- Monitor and optimize campaigns collaboratively with clients, Data/Analytics and Strategy Team
- Work with virtual assistants to oversee execution of multiple client campaigns across TTD programmatic channels
- Manage campaign budgets, pacing and troubleshoot any issues
- VAs track pacing daily and create tickets where attention is needed
- Work with Vas on issues and escalate to team leads when needed
- Assist account and media strategy teams in multi-channel strategies
- Project manage and coordinate campaign operations for the team and their relationship with clients
- Become fully versed in all Aisle Rocket products and platforms
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews, and annual planning,
- Attend weekly status meetings when needed
- Minimum of 4+ years experience working with digital media, account management
- Deep experience with programmatic channels, strategies, optimizations and reporting
- Full understanding of advertising metrics in programmatic and addressable media (CTR, ROI, conversion rates)
- Experience managing junior team members and training on programmatic platforms
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Active management of client accounts including reporting
- Inspire entrepreneurial spirit with the team
- Multi-task effectively with precise attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills, in addition to excellent written
and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment
- Ability to anticipate and creatively resolve problems
- Exceptional team player possessing initiative and motivation to work unsupervised
- BA/BS degree
- Occasional out-of-state travel to clients
- Unlimited PTO — includes vacation time, holidays, sick days, etc.
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid parental leave
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K match and vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.